viernes, 1 de junio de 2012

Friendship

A authentic friend is that is when you are good and happy and when you are bad and sad when you need the affect of your close people. With a friend you can play you can have a very good time and very good memories together. In our free time my friends and I play basketball in a street court and go to the house of one of us. Also sometimes we go party and dance, drink and have a good time. An important part of our friendship is the nonsense and the bullshit we do together and make us laught for hours. Also our fiendship is based in our trust that has created in these many years together.

The five phrases that I like of the song Count on me are:

I'll be there


When we are called to help our friends in need


Everyday I will remind you

Cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh yeah

I'll never let go

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario