miércoles, 30 de mayo de 2012

My sports life

I started to play basketball when I was 5 years old untill 8 because this years I was in Palencia and when I came to Catalonia in Castello the team was very bad and the coach was the worst I have in my live. Then I started to play football my second favourite sport for three years. After that I was one year in 1rst of ESO I didn't practise any sport. The next season I started to play basketball another time, four years without basketball, was like starting over I had lost everything I knew But right now after three years playing basketball I improve a lot and I'm a good player like all the players of my team.
I love this sport and I follow the Liga Endesa, the Euroleague and the NBA. My favourites teams are the Barça Regal for the Liga Endesa and the Euroleague and the San Antonio Spurs for the NBA where play my favourite player Tony Parker.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario